2020 was a record year for the marine industry, but don’t let that deter you from focusing on your digital marketing efforts. SEO should be a key piece of your strategy and will help you keep your momentum going long after the pandemic, even right now while boat inventory is low.
On Wednesday, March 24, Harry Casimir, CEO of Boat Marketing Pros, is hosting a new webinar titled “The New SEO Formula: How to Optimize Your Website Now to Keep Your Momentum Going Later.” You’ll learn the basics of SEO and be shown why now is the best time to focus on SEO.
Would you like to ensure that your website & content strategy is set up to win online?
On this new webinar, Harry is going to cover how to set up your website, build authority, and get ranked for the most important keywords in your service area. You can use these techniques to set up your website and content strategy to succeed online and even get ranked for the right keywords to get your phones ringing! Harry will also show you how to get ranked in your surrounding cities and suburbs.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to define your most important and profitable keywords
- How to build authority for your website
- How to get rid of bad links that could be holding your company back
- Which online review websites matter most to marine businesses
- Why having duplicate content on your city pages could be killing your rankings
- How to communicate your “true service area” to Google automatically
- Why all of this matters now – even when you are selling boats and business is booming
Seating for this webinar is limited. Click here to register today and reserve your spot. We will send you access details shortly after. We look forward to seeing you on the webinar and helping you get your SEO strategy right!
Tag(s) : boat marketing