Do you own or work for a business in the marine industry? If so, then 2022 is your year! That’s when industry marketing potential will reach new heights, and now is the time to start preparing.
In this blog post, we’ll outline some of the ways you can take advantage of this growth and maximize your profits. So, read on to learn more and get started on your planning today!
2022 is the Year of the Marine Industry
Like every industry, the U.S boat market was adversely impacted by the pandemic, but not long after there was a rapid surge in demand. So much so that boat sales hit a 13-year high selling record.
Indeed 2020 turned out to be an extraordinary year for boat sales as people found boating a safe outdoor activity among the pandemic stress.
As there was a shift in Americans’ recreational interest so was an efflux in first-time boat buyers, especially for smaller boats.
What to expect in the marine industry in 2022
The marine industry is forecast to grow significantly by 2022. Here are some of the most exciting trends to look out for:
- Electric boats will become increasingly popular, thanks to their low cost of ownership and environmental benefits.
- The market for luxury yachts will continue to grow, as affluent consumers seek new ways to spend their money.
- Autonomous vessels will start to be deployed in commercial shipping routes, reducing costs and improving safety.
- Virtual reality technology will be used more extensively in boat design and testing, giving manufacturers a greater degree of flexibility.
- Recycled materials will be used more extensively in boat construction, helping to reduce pollution levels in our oceans.
How to Take Advantage of the Opportunities in the Marine Industry
The marine industry is booming with new technology and opportunities. That’s why digital marketing in this sector has never been more important than it is today.
If you’re not using social media, SEO, content marketing, or any other form of online marketing to promote your company, then it might be time to get on board with the latest trends – if you want your business to last in a competitive market.
“It is critical for all businesses in the marine space to have an integrated digital strategy,” says Keith Smith, Managing Director of Digital Marketing at BRP Marine Group.” The most successful companies are those who integrate both offline and online strategies into their overall plan.”
What you Need to Know about Marketing your Business in the Marine Industry
Harry Casimir, CEO, and Founder of Boat Marketing Pros, is conducting a workshop on, February 2 at 2 pm EST and he will uncover everything one needs to know about digital marketing in the marine industry.
Some of the topics that he’ll cover will include:
- Discover the latest trends and leverage them for your own business
- How can you increase the influx of quality inbound calls
- How to make the most out of geo-targeting and become leaders in your local market